Friday, July 31, 2009

Would retaking a math and PE course look bad if I plan to transfer?

One of the major requirements of transferring to UC Davis is having a C or better in a math course. I unfortunately screwed up my math this semester and got an D, would it look bad if I retake the class again? Would it largely effect the admissions decsion?





Also, I failed a stupid PE course just because I missed out too many of the classes. Should I retake that too, to make my chances of successfully entering UC Davis higher?

Would retaking a math and PE course look bad if I plan to transfer?
Credits transfer not grades. However, you do need to take the math course over because of the requirements. I would double check the PE course requirement.





Good Luck!
Reply:Retaking them and getting better grades could increase your transfer admissions chances as you'd have a higher GPA and it would show the admissions committee that you made a couple mistakes but took the time to go back and try to fix them.


No comments:

Post a Comment