Friday, July 31, 2009

Hey Guys I am doing GCSE Maths Retake I was wondering If u could help by saying what's the best way to get a C

Hey Guys I am doing GCSE Maths Retake I was wondering If u could help me by saying what's the best way to revise and to get a C grade.





I would be really grateful.

Hey Guys I am doing GCSE Maths Retake I was wondering If u could help by saying what's the best way to get a C
Get the CGP revision guide and the workbook, count the pages in the work book, divide by the number of weeks until the exam (about mid May): you've got the number of pages to get through every week. Probably about 7, it gets more if you wait any longer.


I'm tutoring five at the moment and have another two on the waiting list, see if someone can recommend a good tutor (if your parents will pay for it). Otherwise, get cracking with that workbook.


If you are doing foundation level, a C is the best you can get. You need to get 80% of the marks.


Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment