Thursday, July 30, 2009

In AP biology i had B, C-, B, now in 4th grading period? Bad grades, junior year.?

Those were my grades for 1st, 2nd, 3rd grading quarters in my Junior year. My math grades went from C+, A-, A. My counselors said Junior year is the one that colleges look at most because most people blow off senior year. Next year I am taking 4 AP courses (chem, physics C, Calc BC, gov't). I know I will do well in them because I am going to study them over the summer. I really haven't tried in biology (they gave me a huge book to read for each test, I haven't read a single page of the book) and I have been getting the grades I have put in the title. It really isn't a hard class, but I don't like to study for it because it is plain boring. Math on the other hand, it's really easy (I dont know why I did so bad first quarter). Now I wanna know if colleges will like me for my senior year or they don't care about my senior year....thanks.

In AP biology i had B, C-, B, now in 4th grading period? Bad grades, junior year.?
depends on where you wanna go.





it sounds like a go no for harvard or princeton haha but i mean, where are you considering?

radiata

No comments:

Post a Comment