Friday, July 31, 2009

I have to take a Concepts of Physics class and I am not very good at math.?

I guess this class is the most basic physics they offer at my college. What should I take to be prepared for it? I never had physics in high school. I have had basic pre-algebra and I made an A in that. I also took fnite math and made a C. Do I have any kind of a chance of passing this class?

I have to take a Concepts of Physics class and I am not very good at math.?
Basic physics concepts typically involve a little algebra (e.g., E=MC^2, V=MA, etc.) If you understand those concepts, you should be OK, If not, I'd recommend going to the campus bookstore and look at the text they use? Also, look at the prerequisites to see if there is a baseline math requirement.





Good Luck!
Reply:Yes,you still have a chance of passing this class,if u got an A in Pre -algebra why not in physics?Grow a thinking i must!!!!What u should take to be prepared for it ,is that u need to have the interest first then the practical will come with the love for physics coz it`s an easy subject .Good luck!!


Nelwa


No comments:

Post a Comment